Ovarian cancer does not show early cancer symptoms and even if they are present, then they are similar to the normal symptoms faced due to regular ill health. Some of the ovarian cancer symptoms are:
1. Severe pain and sensation of pressure in abdomen, pelvis, back or legs.
2. Swelling in the abdomen.
3. Vomiting feeling, indigestion resulting in constipation and diarrhea.
4. Fatigue feeling all the time and continuous change in the mood, with irritation and frustration.
5. Feeling uneasiness in breathing.
6. Feeling of frequent urination.
7. Unusual bleeding from vagina and sometimes bleeding may occur even after menopause.
8. Leg pain and pain at the time of intercourse.
9. Sudden change in the weight which may be increase or reduction in the weight especially in the part of abdomen.
10. Loss of appetite, excessive growth of hair.
11. Severe pain in the back and feeling of pelvic cavity becoming heavy.
12. Unwanted discharge through vagina.
13. Ovarian cancer is also genetic in nature so if you feel any of the symptoms and if your mother had this cancer, then there are chances that you may also develop it.